Lazer Strategies provides value to its sports clients in the areas of:
- Sports Ethics
- Strategic Planning
- Management Reviews
- Education & Training in Ethics and Sport
- Title IX and Gender Equity
- NCAA Compliance, Recruiting & Eligibility
- Corporate Sponsorships
- Game-Day Presentation
- Marketing & Communications
- Fundraising & Development
Adam is an experienced leader with more than twenty years of experience in higher education. He was the Interim Director of Athletics at Georgetown University and most recently served as the Deputy Director of Athletics for External Relations at George Mason University. He is a specialist in the field of sports ethics and has taught courses in sports ethics, sports law and sports marketing at several universities. He received his law degree and undergraduate business degree from Georgetown University.
Adam is an accomplished basketball referee having officiated high-school basketball for more than twenty-five years and he worked Division 1 college basketball for fourteen years. He is the past-president of Cardinal Basketball Officials Association, the largest of its kind in Virginia. He is the director of the Commonwealth Basketball State Evaluation Camp which assists in the identification of officials to be considered for state tournament assignments.
- As Interim Director of Athletics at Georgetown University, provided leadership for the organization, stabilized expenses and generated new sources of revenue.
- Directed strategic planning related to financial affairs, organizational structure, revenue generation, conference alignment and facility planning.
- Served on the NCAA Men’s Basketball Rules Committee, the NCAA Amateurism & Agents Subcommittee and the Legislative Review & Interpretations Subcommittee.
- In-depth experience with Title IX and gender equity having managed efforts with the U.S. Department of Education.
- Managed revenue strategies, public and community relations, fundraising and alumni affairs, business development, marketing, in-game presentation and promotional activities.
- Coordinated efforts to secure a $14 million arena naming rights deal.
- Adjunct Professor of Sports Ethics, Sports Law and Sports Marketing.
- Negotiated and drafted agreements with corporate sponsors, television and radio outlets, multi-media rights partners, and marketing agencies.
- Managed and directed preliminary rounds of the NCAA Men’s Basketball Championship.
- Director of the Commonwealth Basketball State Evaluation Camp.
- Past-president of Cardinal Basketball Officials Association.